Sunday 10 June 2012

Vision board

The weekly surprise this week was to make a vision board - now sadly, I am not technologically savvy, and I am very impatient.  I signed up to get an invite to Pinterest, but then didn't want to wait for that so went ahead and made an attempt using the one program I know how to use - Word.  


Yep.  Word.  Not the most advanced photo editing suite out there, but it gets the job done for me!


My vision board attempt
My goals are to lose weight and be fitter.  I don't want to let excuses stop me from reaching my goal.  I want to be a beautiful bride, and I truly value my wonderful friendships.  Being debt-free has been a long-term goal of mine, and the day I see a fully credited bank balance will be a very happy one.  I want to replace my old car, but am waiting for a bit longer - so I'd love to own this black shiny beauty.  The travel pictures are of my honeymoon destinations, and I'm desperately hoping to be accepted to the anaesthetics training program for 2013.


When I finally get my Pinterest invite, I'll re-do my vision board - so hopefully it'll be prettier!

No comments:

Post a Comment