Tuesday 12 June 2012

Oh my gosh, it's week 2 already!

Having a long weekend at the end of the first week of a weight loss program may not have been the best timing.  I fell off the wagon with a thud, and proceeded to eat - turkish food, Grill'd, Arnott's biscuits - you name it, I've probably eaten it this weekend.


So, after spending yesterday feeling a bit shellshocked, and this morning seeing a somewhat depressing 300g weight loss (on top of my 100g from last week - at least it's better than a gain, but still disappointing), I'm back on track.  I've got my lunch packed for today, the chicken is defrosting for tonight's dinner - no cheating and ordering pizza, even if it is Origin night! - and my gym clothes have been set aside.


The early morning wake-ups are again my challenge.  Why must it be cold outside, and so toasty and nice in bed??


On another note, I have finally started making some progress on wedding planning.  Reception payments have been made, I've booked the photobooth, and now I need to get my salary packaging reimbursed so I can pay for some of the honeymoon.  Hooray!  

No comments:

Post a Comment