Tuesday 5 June 2012

External excuses

Sadly, that night on call set me back a little - I ended up having to go into work in the morning anyway, so skipped my workout in favour of getting a few hours of sleep.  It was a pretty rough day yesterday, I felt exhausted all day.


I went over my calories with dinner (my friend came over and cooked for everyone, which was lovely), but I figure that can be my "cheat" meal.  I went back to the gym this morning, despite the little voice in my head saying "No HRM means no workout..."  I did buy a shiny new HRM so I hope it arrives in the next few days.


Oh - and it's weigh in Wednesday!  I've only lost 100g, but it's better than a gain and I'm hoping to see better numbers next week.  


It's a no-picture-post today because I'm still pretty tired and can't be bothered.  And I'm running late for work - if only running late actually counted as running!  I'd be so fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment