Monday 25 June 2012

Back on track!

Phew!  I have managed to get through 48 hours without cracking and gorging myself on chocolate.  I went to my gym orientation session, and was actually pretty impressed with how far I've come - it was one of those "learn to use the equipment" sessions in a group of women.  I was pretty proud of myself because I already knew how to use them, and I volunteered to demonstrate a few times.  In fact, it was almost annoying because there was only one other person (in a group of 7!) who volunteered to "be a model" - the rest all clustered in the back and muttered things like "oh I'm only here to do Body Balance..." or "I came for orientation, I didn't know we'd have to do some exercise..."  


I don't start work until 1pm today, but work up earlier so I'd have time to fit in a session and still cook myself a decent breakfast - since I'm going to be working until around midnight and it's been a long time since I've done ED.  I psyched myself up and actually did some weights, so now I'm feeling smug and pretty pleased with myself.


I'm pretty chuffed with that effort - and with my shiny new HRM!
Delicious high protein breakfast - mine was not as well presented though!
I'm feeling pretty good about how things are going with getting back on track.  Now just hoping I can stay away from the snacks during my shift this evening - and that it isn't too crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment