Monday 21 May 2012

Organisation

Having nice stationery has always made me more inclined to actually do some work.  I loved the start of university semesters, when I had the perfect excuse to wander around Officeworks and indulge. When I discovered "designer" stationery stores (and found a job with more financial rewards then my casual grocery store checkout gig), it was a match made in heaven.


My planning for the 12WBT would not have nearly as rewarding if it weren't for my "pretties"...


Every Thursday I write out my meal plan - mostly following the suggested plan (but with a few substitutions here and there)

Having made my meal plan, I write out my shopping list - I love that this is divided into categories,  it always saves me time at Coles

I have several of these beautiful display folders to keep the recipes from round 1 - thanks to these folders and Michelle Bridges' cookbooks, I am definitely not lacking in options for my menu plan!
I've always been a perfectionist, and having my matching stationery to plan my week helps me stay focused.  Even my gym clothes are pre-arranged into matching outfits and are set aside for particular activities.  If only I could be so organised when it came to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment