Wednesday 27 November 2013

This?  Oh, I fell off one of these.  Oops.

Travelling for education was a bad move in terms of diet / exercise, since I've really struggled to get back on board since I left.

I'm actually quite frustrated with myself - I can't seem to focus.  I know I should be getting some decent study done, and that I'd be in a better mindset if I was getting regular exercise.  And I know that healthy nutritious home-cooked food is delicious.  But I'm struggling with the step from knowing these facts to actually acting on them.

I've made a study plan.  It covers the next 10 months of misery Hell my life, and seems at least reasonably possible.  Everything will fall apart if I don't cover the material in time though, because there is no room to catch up.

But I've also made a Lululemon wishlist.  I'm considering the idea that perhaps some new gym clothes will motivate me to actually go to said gym.  It is a sad fact about me that this incentive is not totally ridiculous - there is a decent chance it might work.


My current "want" list.  I'm enamoured with the colour scheme at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment